06/05/2022 S89 Danemark-Hirtshals: Remorqueurs 2022/S 089-245476 Avis périodique indicatif - secteurs spéciaux
Le présent avis est un avis périodique indicatif uniquement Fournitures
|Section I: Entité adjudicatrice|
|I.1)|| Nom et adresses Nom officiel: Hirtshals Havn Numéro national d'identification: 25868455 Adresse postale: Norgeskajen 11 Ville: Hirtshals Code NUTS: DK050 Nordjylland Code postal: 9850 Pays: Danemark Point(s) de contact: Martin Thomsen Courriel: email@example.com Téléphone: +45 41498810 Adresse(s) internet:|
Adresse principale: https://www.hirtshalshavn.dk/
|I.3)|| Communication Adresse à laquelle des informations complémentaires peuvent être obtenues: le ou les point(s) de contact susmentionné(s) |
|I.6)|| Activité principale Activités portuaires |
|Section II: Objet|
|II.1)|| Étendue du marché |
Invitation to hearing of the prepared draft tender material for the acquisition of a tugboat for Hirtshals Havn
|II.1.2)|| Code CPV principal 34513200 Remorqueurs |
|II.1.3)|| Type de marché Fournitures |
|II.1.4)|| Description succincte:|
Hirtshals Havn is considering acquiring a tugboat, but has not yet made the final decision to do so. The focus of this hearing is to obtain additional information and input from the market on a prepared draft tender material prior to possibly formally publishing an invitation to tender. In order to participate in the hearing Hirtshals Havn asks potentiel contractors to contact lawyer Martin Thomsen via firstname.lastname@example.org in order to receive the relevant prepared draft tender material. Hirtshals Havn has prepared a number of topics on which market input is particularly sought. Please see section II.2.4) below. Remarks regarding the topics in section II.2.4. are kindly to be sent to email@example.com. The hearing will conclude on 24 May 2022. firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
|II.1.5)|| Valeur totale estimée |
|II.1.6)|| Information sur les lots Ce marché est divisé en lots: non |
|II.2)|| Description |
|II.2.3)|| Lieu d'exécution Code NUTS: DK050 Nordjylland |
|II.2.4)|| Description des prestations:|
Hirtshals Havn (The Port of Hirtshals), Denmark, Scandinavia, has a unique geographical location only few minutes of navigation from the sea lanes between the European west coast, Great Britain, Scandinavia, and the Baltics, right at the beginning of the European motorway network. The Ports' location combined with an efficient road infrastructure and a good logistics system makes the Port a natural turntable for transport and maritime service. The Port has daily- / weekly ferry connections to Norway, the Faroe Islands and Iceland. The Port has per year averaging 3500 vessel calls of which the larger units, ro-ro-, ferries and other vessels with large wind areas, often requires tug assistance when berthing and unberthing. The prevailing method of assistance is push- and push/pull operations all during movement of the assisted vessel. The infrastructure of the Port is in some location restricting the navigation thus limiting the size of the tug. The tug will be used on basis 24/7/365 during all conditions related to the Danish/Scandinavian climate, air temperature usually ranging from -20° to +35° Celsius and the wind speed is ten percent of the time exceeding 14 meter per second. -------------------------------- Hirtshals Havn has prepared a number of topics on which market input is particularly sought. The topics are as follows:
1. The draft supply contract clause 5: Hirtshals Havn requests market input in relation to the description of the delivery proces including in particular the sea trial and whether the description is sufficient and in accordance with market standards. Hirtshals Havn also requests market input regarding the practical implementation of the sea trial, including whether Hirtshals Havn should be aware of certain conditions which are a prerequisite for the sea trial to be carried out as intended.
2. The draft supply contract clause
8. 7-8.8: Hirtshals Havn requests market input as to whether, and to which extent, the described performance bond is in accordance with market standards and constitutes a significant cost driver.
3. The draft supply contract clause 9: Hirtshals Havn requests market input as to whether, and to which extent, the described guarantee is in accordance with market standards and constitutes a significant cost driver.
4. Appendix A - Requirement Specification section 0109: Hirtshals Havn requests market input in relation to the description of the support/helpdesk, including in particular whether it is in accordance with market standards to request a 24/7 support/helpdesk-solution and whether the description of the support/helpdesk is sufficient.
5. The draft tender specifications clause 13: Hirtshals Havn requests market input in relation to whether the subcriterion "Finance" should include total cost of ownership considerations as opposed to simply looking at the cheapest purchasing price. If the market believes that the subcriterion "Finance" should include total cost of ownership considerations, Hirtshals Havn would like suggestions on what these might be and how these might most appropriately be included in the evaluation.
6. If the market has further input to the procurement and tendering process, Hirtshals Havn would like to hear these. This includes any remarks regarding the technical requirements i the Requirement Specification. Input is kindly asked to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. email@example.com
|II.2.14)|| Informations complémentaires |
|II.3)|| Date prévue pour le lancement de la procédure de passation:|
|Section IV: Procédure|
|IV.1)|| Description |
|IV.1.8)|| Information concernant l'accord sur les marchés publics (AMP) |
Le marché est couvert par l'accord sur les marchés publics: oui
|IV.2)|| Renseignements d'ordre administratif |
|Section VI: Renseignements complémentaires|
|VI.3)|| Informations complémentaires:|
Hirtshals Havn does currently not expect to conduct meetings in relation to this hearing. However, if further information is deemed relevant Hirtshals Havn reserves the right to follow up which could be in writing or by meetings. Please note that Hirtshals Havn is free to choose whether and to what extent the information provided during this hearing will be included in a possible future tender. The information contained in this notice and the draft tender material, is only indicative of Hirtshals Havn's current thinking and is neither exhaustive nor binding. This notice is not a call for pre-qualification applications, and participation in the hearing will not be required for pre-qualification in a possible future call for tenders. This periodic indicative notice is merely to inform interested contractors of the possibility to provide input. Please note that any costs related to participation in this hearing will not be compensated by Hirtshals Havn.
|VI.5)|| Date d'envoi du présent avis:
03/05/2022 Danemark-Hirtshals: RemorqueursType d'acheteur: Service d'utilité publiqueType d'avis: avis périodique indicatif - ne servant pas de moyen de mise en concurrence-Type de procédure: Sans objetType de marché: Fournitures 06/05/2022 DK National