24/11/2021 S228 Finlande-Tampere: Matériel de communications 2021/S 228-599438 Avis de préinformation
Le présent avis est un avis de préinformation uniquement Fournitures
|Section I: Pouvoir adjudicateur|
|I.1)|| Nom et adresses Nom officiel: Puolustusvoimien logistiikkalaitos Numéro national d'identification: 0952029-9 Adresse postale: Hatanpään valtatie 30 Ville: Tampere Code NUTS: FI Suomi / Finland Code postal: 33541 Pays: Finlande Courriel: email@example.com Adresse(s) internet:|
Adresse principale: http://www.puolustusvoimat.fi
|I.3)|| Communication Adresse à laquelle des informations complémentaires peuvent être obtenues: le ou les point(s) de contact susmentionné(s) |
|I.4)|| Type de pouvoir adjudicateur Ministère ou toute autre autorité nationale ou fédérale, y compris leurs subdivisions régionales ou locales |
|I.5)|| Activité principale Défense |
|Section II: Objet|
|II.1)|| Étendue du marché |
Network TAPs Numéro de référence: RFI 4868//2021
|II.1.2)|| Code CPV principal 32570000 Matériel de communications |
|II.1.3)|| Type de marché Fournitures |
|II.1.4)|| Description succincte:|
Finnish Defence Forces Logistics Command Headquarters (hereinafter referred to as "FDFLOGCOMHQ") wants to clarify questions that concern the procurement of Network TAPs (Test Access Point). Network TAP is a network device that connects directly to the cabling infrastructure to split or copy packets for use in analysis, security or general network management. This RFI document includes query for several different types of Network TAPs, including models for various cable types and use cases. This document with its appendices is not a contract notice or request for quotation initiating a procurement process. FDFLOGCOMHQ is conducting a market consultation and survey by this document, request for information. FDFLOGCOMHQ does not engage to carry out the procurement. This RFI should not be construed as an obligation on the part of the FDFLOGCOMHQ to implement any procurement and decisions to initiate the possible tender are made after the market consultation and survey. FDFLOGCOMHQ has the right to make alterations to procurement's requirements and specifications stated in this RFI after getting replies to this RFI.
|II.1.5)|| Valeur totale estimée |
|II.1.6)|| Information sur les lots Ce marché est divisé en lots: non |
|II.2)|| Description |
|II.2.3)|| Lieu d'exécution Code NUTS: FI197 Pirkanmaa Lieu principal d'exécution:|
|II.2.4)|| Description des prestations:|
2. BACKGROUND INFORMATION FDFLOGCOMHQ's goal is to find out different manufacturers and product models that shall provide required technical features of Network TAPs listed below. All manufacturers and their model names mentioned hereon are for reference purposes only to provide examples of suitable products to meet the required functionality.
2. 1. Passive Network TAPs for optical fibers Example product Gigamon Gigavue-HC2 or Ixia Flex TAP. - Multi mode Network TAP with split ratio of 70/30 - Single mode Network TAP with split ratio of 70/30 Both models shall be equipped with: - 1U-2U case size - 1G-100G Optical fiber connections - 100M-10G Ethernet RJ45 ports - Minimum number of Monitoring ports: 24 - Minimum number of Network ports: 24
2. 2. Active Network TAPs for optical fibers - Active Network TAP with 100% regeneration capability. - 1G-100G Optical fiber connections - 100M-10G Ethernet RJ45 ports
2. 3. Network TAPs for copper cables Example product Gigamon Gigavue-HC1 or Ixia TP-CU3-ST. - 1U case size or smaller. - 10M/100M/1G RJ45 Ethernet ports for monitoring and networking. - Minimum number of Monitoring ports: 2 - Minimum number of Network ports: 2
2. 4. Additional cleaning and installation accessories - Cleaning kits for fiber optical cables etc. single-use installation accessories (dampers etc.).
3. MARKET CONSULTATION QUESTIONS FDFLOGCOMHQ requests your views on the following issues based on the background information given above.
1. What other manufactures are currently on market for the Network TAP devices
2. In your opinion, are there other models that would fulfil presented requirements
3. Are spare parts available for Network TAP models
4. Is there any licensing model used for these products If yes, does license fee include usage and support Is the license single time fee or monthly/yearly fee
5. What is your preliminary price range for each listed Network TAP models How volume effects to pricing
6. What is your preliminary delivery time for each listed Network TAP model How volume effects to delivery time
7. Do you provide a guarantee time for your products If so, for how long period
8. Do you provide a support services for your products What is the pricing model for the support
|II.2.14)|| Informations complémentaires |
|II.3)|| Date prévue pour le lancement de la procédure de passation:|
|Section IV: Procédure|
|IV.1)|| Description |
|IV.1.8)|| Information concernant l'accord sur les marchés publics (AMP) |
Le marché est couvert par l'accord sur les marchés publics: oui
|Section VI: Renseignements complémentaires|
|VI.3)|| Informations complémentaires:|
4. SUBMITTING ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS You are entitled to ask for further information concerning the RFI as well as further instructions on submitting a reply to it. The questions should be asked in English or in Finnish and delivered by mail or e-mail no later than the 30th of November 2021 at 08:00 Finnish time (UTC +2 hours. Questions related to the RFI should be directed to the e-mail stated below firstname.lastname@example.org FDFLOGCOM will answer to the questions by delivering the collected questions and answers collectively to all recipients who have provided their contact information to the e-mail address. To ensure that it is possible to deliver the questions and answers to all interested respondents, FDFLOGCOM requests that you would name a contact person and provide contact information if you are interested in this market consultation.
5. SUBMITTING A REPLY Replies must be delivered in English or in Finnish in .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, .pptx and/or .pdf format (Microsoft Office or Adobe Reader). Replies should be delivered no later than the 31st of December, 2021, 14:00 hours Finnish time (UTC +2 hours) either by mail or email to the address: Finnish Defence Forces Logistics Command Headquarters Commercial Division, Purchase sector 4 P.O. Box 69 FI-33541 TAMPERE FINLAND If you wish to bring your reply to the Defence Forces Logistics Command Headquarters, we ask you to reserve enough time. The reception desk on the ground floor may be very busy, so the personnel will call the FDFLOGCOM's registry office to come and fetch your reply from the reception lobby. The registry clerk will give you a receipt for having received the reply. The time when the registry clerk receives the reply in the reception lobby will be the time of submission. The FDFLOGCOM's visiting address is: Defence Forces Logistics Command Headquarters Commercial Division Hatanpään valtatie 30 33100 Tampere, Finland e-mail: email@example.com FDFLOGCOM requests that you write "RFI 4868/2021, Procurement Section 4", the name of your company and contact information on the envelope. FDFLOGCOM emphasizes that replies delivered after the deadline may not be able to take into consideration when making the decision how to implement the possible procurement and decisions to initiate the possible tender.
6. PUBLIC ACCESS TO DOCUMENTS Under the Act on the Openness of Government Activities (621/1999) this Request for Information is in the public domain. The public parts of procurement documents enter the public domain when the contract is awarded. (621/1999, Section 7). You shall state in your reply if the reply or any of its appendices include confidential business information. Material which contains confidential business information shall be submitted as a separate attachment, and, in addition, the attachment shall be marked "CONFIDENTIAL". Your wish to keep this information secret is not a decisive criterion; instead, the FDFLOGCOM shall objectively assess the necessity of keeping the information secret. (621/1999, Section 24, Subsection 1: 20). firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
|VI.5)|| Date d'envoi du présent avis:
19/11/2021 Finlande-Tampere: Matériel de communicationsType d'acheteur: Ministère et toutes autres autorités nationales ou fédéralesType d'avis: Avis de préinformation sans mise en concurrenceType de procédure: Sans objetType de marché: Fournitures 24/11/2021 FI National